A weightless heat protectant foam for all hair types.
If you’re using heat on your hair, you’re legally obliged (or at least we think you are) to use a heat protectant, and it might as well be KEVIN.MURPHY Heated Defense. This weightless foam offers protection up to 230 degrees Celsius, as well a moisturising, softening, smoothing feel. It’s a winner, particularly if you don’t want to sacrifice on a light, voluminous feel in your blowout.
Why will I love KEVIN.MURPHY Heated Defense?
- Heat protectant effective up to 230 degrees Celsius
- Weightless foam application
- Use on damp hair
- Smoothes, softens, detangles
- Moisturising formula
Who is KEVIN.MURPHY Heated Defense best for?
Well, we’d argue that anyone using heat on their hair needs a heat protectant. If your hair is coloured, bleached or otherwise damaged, that’s even more important. It’s got a weightless feel but a softening finish, meaning it’s ideal for all hair types and textures.
How should I use KEVIN.MURPHY Heated Defense?
This one is made to be used before heat styling. So, when your hair is clean and damp, work 1-3 pumps of this heat protectant through from root to tip, and style however you’d like. Too easy.
- Copolymers, to strengthen damaged areas of the hair
- Hydrolysed quinoa, to hydrate and protect
- Jojoba and castor oils, for moisture
- Polyquaternium, to smooth and provide a protective layer